We are seeking candidates who have a sincere desire to help others, have initiative and enjoy taking on new challenges and problem-solving. The qualified candidate will be able to work independently, as well as be an integral part of our Community Employment Services team. BA or BS in Human Services, Psychology or similar field, desired. Experience is a plus. Bi-lingual Preferred. This position is full-time, 40 hours per week.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide resume development, job assessments and job screening for our customers with barriers to employment.
• Provide targeted and generic job development for unemployed and/or underemployed customers. Requires cold calling and making presentations to local businesses as needed.
• Provide one on one job coaching and training for customers at job sites.
• Provide long term support to businesses and individuals with disabilities on work sites on a regularly scheduled basis.
• Write/maintain documentation such as narratives, reports, evaluations, billings, etc.
• Accurately record and track billable service hours in a timely manner.
• Advocate for customers with employers and other service providers.
We offer an excellent benefits package, including full coverage on medical, dental, long term disability, life insurance, 403(b) retirement (benefits totaling over $12,000 annually), 9 paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick leave and an optional vision benefit that is available at a low cost. We have a great culture, flexibility, and offer training and development opportunities as well as continuing education for our Employment Specialists.
Our Employment Specialists embody our culture and values of Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Respect. If you want to be part of our team, please submit your resume and cover letter in one of the following ways:
• Visit https://chinookenterprises.org/employment-specialist/ to download our application and apply through our website.
• Email: email@example.com
• Mail: Human Resources, Chinook Enterprises, 2026 La Venture Rd. Mt Vernon, WA 98273
To find out what our Employment Specialist do, please watch this video: