EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST We are seeking candidates who have a sincere desire to help others, have initiative and enjoy taking on new challenges and problem-solving. The qualified candidate will be able to work independently, as well as, be an integral part of our Rehabilitation Department team. BA or BS in Human Services, Psychology or similar field, desired. Experience is a plus. This position is full time, 40 hours per week.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Provide resume development, job assessments and job screening for our customers with barriers to employment.
- Provide targeted and generic job development for unemployed and/or underemployed customers. Requires cold calling and making presentations to local businesses as needed.
- Provide one on one job coaching and training for customers at job sites.
- Provide long term support to businesses and individuals with disabilities on work sites on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Write/maintain documentation such as narratives, reports, evaluations, billings, etc.
- Accurately record and track billable service hours in a timely manner.
- Advocate for participants with employers and other service providers.
We offer an excellent benefits package, including full coverage on medical, dental, vision, short term disability, 403(b) retirement (benefits totaling over $12,000 annually) Plus 9 paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick leave. We have a great culture, flexibility, and offer training and development opportunities as well as continuing education for our Employment Specialists.
Our Employment Specialists embody our culture and values of Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Respect. If you want to be part of our team send your resume and cover letter to Human Resources, Chinook Enterprises, 2026 La Venture Rd. Mt Vernon, WA 98273 or email to email@example.com.
To find out what our Employment Specialist do, please watch this video: