Wire Shop Lead
Compensation: Starting – DOE
Employment type: Full-time Mon – Fri 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
Chinook Enterprises is recruiting to fill a full-time Wire Shop Lead position. This position functions within the Production Division and comes under the direct supervision of the Wire Shop Supervisor. The person employed in this position performs various production tasks and requires attention to detail and manual dexterity within the structure of a training and employment program for adults with disabilities and is the back up for the Wire Shop Supervisor.
- Perform daily assigned tasks as directed by Wire Shop Supervisor: wire crimping, measuring and cutting.
- Distinguish appropriate parts, ie. solder sleeve contact and wire for job.
- Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner, including the use of pneumatic crimper, hand crimpers and wire cutters as necessary.
- Ensure that all assigned work is done according to established quality standards.
- Report any malfunctioning equipment to the Wire Shop Lead.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area
- Work with the Wire Shop Supervisor to learn the primary tasks for supervising the wire shop including communicating and training others and working independently.
- Must submit to and pass a Washington State Patrol Background check.
- Must have good vision, be able to use hands to fingers, reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time throughout the day.
We offer an excellent benefits package, including full coverage on medical, dental, vision, short term disability, 403(b) retirement (benefits totaling over $12,000 annually) Plus 9 paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick leave.
If you want to be part of our team, please complete an application. You may download it here, then either upload it with your application information, mail or deliver it in person to: Human Resources, Chinook Enterprises, 2026 La Venture Rd. Mt Vernon, WA 98273 or email to email@example.com.
All candidates must be able to pass a background check, have a valid WA State Driver’s License, reliable transportation and basic vehicle liability insurance.
We are an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.