Compensation: Starting – $14.00 hourly (doe)
Employment type: Full-time Mon – Fri 6:00am – 2:30pm
Chinook Enterprises is recruiting for a FT Production position. As production requirements vary, this position will be called upon to fill needs as they occur in various areas within the department. On a daily basis the individual will perform tasks in cutting and assembly.
This position requires attention to detail, manual dexterity, and the ability to stand for long periods of time. Benefits include full medical, vision, life insurance, LTD, dental and matching retirement plan. Paid vacation and sick leave. To apply please complete an application at 2026 N LaVenture Rd, Mount Vernon.
• Perform daily assigned tasks, as directed by Lead.
• Assemble materials, templates, tools for daily work.
• Hand-cut vinyl pieces from templates, measure and cut blanket tape, cut circles with rotary die cutter.
• Assemble vinyl pattern pieces or tape strips, and package for kits.
• Attach appropriate labels or tags to products and packages.
• Operate the rotary die cutter, cutting equipment and paper cutter.
• Use measuring rulers and hand tools such as hammers and wrenches.
• Learn to place vinyl on CNC and observe CNC during cutting process.
• Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner. Wear Personal Protective Equipment
(PPE), as required.
• Ensure all assigned work is completed according to established quality standards.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area and assist in the monitoring of daily shop clean-up, as assigned by Lead.
• Work professionally, cooperatively, and effectively with co-workers inclusive of workers with disabilities.
• Adhere to company policies as written in the Employee Handbook.
• Maintain acceptable attendance and punctuality standards.
• Work safely, report potential hazards, and follow company safety standards.
• Be available for overtime work as required to meet contractual obligations.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions, and work on sequential work routines.
• Ability to read and understand instructions and measurements.
• Some basic computer experience preferred, not required
• Ability to handle repetition and more repetition while standing for long periods of time.
• Ability to efficiently meet the expected quality and quantity of the assigned job.
• Good communication skills to work comfortably and effectively with co-workers and with persons who have a variety of disabling conditions.
• Make independent judgments regarding accuracy and quality of completed parts.
• Able to work independently, as well as, in a team environment.
• Must submit to and pass a Washington State Patrol Background check.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs. without undue strain.
• Must be in good health, able to use hands to fingers, reach with hands and arms, stand,
squat, walk, bend and reach above shoulder level.
• Some mechanical ability, good manual dexterity, and good hand/eye coordination.
• Position involves standing for long periods of time throughout the day.
• Strong work ethic.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is working indoors, standing for long periods of time, occasionally lifting up to 35lbs. Appropriate personal protective equipment required, by area.
We use e-verify and are an equal opportunity employer.
Chinook Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer.