Full-Time Summer Landscape/Grounds Maintenance Worker
Chinook Enterprises is taking applications for and Landscape/Grounds Maintenance Worker to join our Grounds Division in providing quality landscape maintenance to our contracts within Skagit County.
Days and Hours: Monday – Friday, 6:30am to 3:00 pm
Starting Wage: $14.50 – $15.00 DOE
Term of Position: June 1 – into September (negotiable)
Benefits: Paid Sick Leave
Must be Able to:
• Operate, hand mowers, trimmers, edgers, blowers, etc.
• Load the truck and trailer with mowers, edgers, wheelbarrows and other grounds equipment.
• Load and unload the truck of grass clippings, leaves, tree limbs, and debris.
• Clean the truck at the end of the shift, as required.
• Maintain tools and equipment in proper working order, as needed.
• Practice safety measures at all times.
Must have a valid WA State driver’s license.
Must pass a WA State Patrol and DSHS background check.